Web3j integration for Corda
web3j-corda is a lightweight client library for working with CorDapps and interacting with different nodes on Corda network.
- Connect to a Corda node
- Query the available CorDapps in the node
- Generate CorDapp wrappers to interact with the deployed CorDapps
- Generate integration tests using a fully Dockerized Corda network to test CorDapps against
- Generate sample project with a CorDapp contract, workflow and client modules
To provide greater flexibility for developers wishing to work with web3j-corda, the project is made up of a number of modules.
In dependency order, they are as follows:
- api: Corda and Network Map client API interfaces.
- core: Corda and Network Map clients implementation.
- codegen: CorDapp client code generation libraries.
- console: Command-line tools for creating and publishing CorDapps.
- test: Testing tools to run CorDapps in a Corda network.
- common: Common libraries for all modules.